Thursday, September 28, 2017

AND HER LEGACY CONTINUES.....

I couldn't teach yesterday. I couldn't stop crying. Tessa taught my classes yesterday. Today I am feeling joy as I look into their smiling faces and listen to their giggles.  Oh how she would have loved to have taught this class of little ballerinas!  In honor of Ms Leanna I taught them swan arm movements with the help of a video from one of our past performances and my assistant since my shoulder is still injured. I wish I had recorded them focusing so hard to be so lovely and graceful Swans! Today I am peaceful.  I love you forever Ms Leanna!  Until we meet again....



1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful blog you have! The theme you have featured is quite gorgeous, I love the color combination of this theme. Now, about your blog post is also like your blog theme, Great! Looking forward to read more.

    ReplyDelete

For a quicker response, please email enpointeballet@comcast.net